STPU Series is a two-component versatile PU Screen Inks, offering high gloss, excellent adhesion, and wear and solvent resistance.
Applicable Materials: TPU leather and coated articles, PU and PVC leather, etc.
Sieving capacity: 77T
Tack-free time: 10-30 minutes
Hard drying time: 24 hours at 25° C
Treatment agent: S-150, S-201F
Hardener: STPU-001 (TPU-specific hardening agent). Prepared ink should be used in 4 hours after adding hardener.
Color Matching System: Only used with MPS Series.
1. Surface treatment is always needed to improve adhesion prior to printing.
2. Add proper quantity of hardener according to the colors:
3. Add proper quantity of thinner to achieve proper viscosity.
1) It is necessary to do tests before volume printing because different ink is applicable for different material.
2) Ink mixed with hardener should be used within 8 hours.
3) Add 1-1.5% STPU-114 antiwear agent to improve wearability.
4) Please consult with us about light fastness or anti-yellowing for outdoor use.
5) High related humidity may result in whitening of print, which can be eliminated by baking in oven.
6) Storage and usage of the ink should be away from source of heat, flame and direct sunlight, while keeping excellent ventilation.
Hazardous Substance: Class 4 Petroleum No. 2.
1) Please wear gloves and safety glasses in case of contact with skin and eyes. If ink splashes onto skin or into eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water, and seek medical advice.
2) Store container in a cool, dry place. Keep away from source of heat, flame and direct sunlight.
3) We strongly recommend that you handle this product according to MSDS.